Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Christ in the Holy Quran


Mary in the Qur'an:

The Holy Quran says: "Allah chose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of ' Imran above all persons-descent, one of the other: Allah hears and knows all things." I have here! a woman of ' Imran said: "O my Lord!" I dedicate to you what is in my belly for your special service: OK so me: for you, you listen and you know all things. "When she was delivered, she said:"O my Lord!"" I have here! "I am delivered of a child"! - and Allah knew best what she brought - "And no wise is the male like the female." I have named her Mary, and commend her and her offspring to your protection from an evil, refused. Right his Lord graciously accepted him: did grow in purity and beauty: to the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Everytime he entered (his) House to see her, found with him supplied with sustenance. Said: "Oh Mary!" Where (come) this to you? "She said:"of Allah."" "to wing it provides sustenance to whom he pleases without measure."

The Holy Quran says: Behold! Los Angeles, said: "Oh Mary!" Allah has chosen purified it-chosen and you you above the women of all Nations. "Oh Mary!" worship your Lord devoutly: prostrate yourself and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down. "This is part of the good news of invisible things, which we reveal to thee (O Messenger.)" by inspiration: you were not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: or you were with them when they played (the point). I have here! Los Angeles, said: "Oh Mary!" Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word from him: his name is Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the more there and (the company of) those nearest to Allah. "He will speak to the people in childhood and in maturity." And it will be (of the company) of the righteous. "She said:"O my Lord!"" "Do as I'm going to have a son when no man has touched me?" Said: "even so: Allah createth what he has: when he has decreed a plan, but he says, 'Be' and is!"And Allah will teach him the book and wisdom, the law and the Gospel "and (appoint him) an apostle to the children of Israel (with the message):"' have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I do for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: Heal those born blind, and the lepers and accelerate the dead by leave of Allah; I declare to you what you shall eat, and what you have stored in their homes. Surely therein is a sign for you if you think; "'(He_llegado_a_usted) to witness the law that existed before me." And make legal part of what was forbidden (before) I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me. "' It is Allah who is my Lord and your Lord;" then worship him. "In this way that is straight.'"

The birth of Christ:

The Holy Quran says: "relate in the book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East." She placed a screen (to the screen itself) then you send to our Angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: "seek refuge for you to ((Allah)) most gracious: (come not near) If you fear Allah." He said: "Nay, I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a Holy son." She said: "How I'm going to have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "so (will be): your Lord says, ' that is easy for me: and (we wish) to appoint him as a sign to men and a mercy from us: is a matter (so) decreed." So she conceived him, and retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth led him up to the trunk of a Palm tree: cried (in her anguish): "Ah!" I wish that I had died before this! "that he had been somewhat forgotten and out of sight!" But (a voice) cried to her under the (Palm): "don't cry!" your Lord has provided a rivulet beneath it; "And shake towards the trunk of the Palm yourself: will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee."So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if you see any man, say, ' have promised a fast to ((Allah)) most gracious, and this day will enter into no talk with any human being ' "long (babe) brought his people, it takes (in arms)." They said: "Oh Mary!" really a wonderful thing has brought you! "O sister of Aaron!" "Your father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" But pointed out the babe. They said: "How can we talk of who is a child in the cradle?" He said: "in fact I am a servant of Allah." Has given me revelation and made me a prophet "and has fact me where blessed be and has ordered me prayer and charity as I live;""(He) has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;"So peace is with me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day I shall be raised up to life (again) "!" Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (is) a statement of truth, about which (vainly) dispute. It is not suitable (the Majesty of) Allah that he should beget a son. Glory be to him! When determines a matter, he only says, 'Be' and it is. I say Allah is my Lord and your Lord: him therefore serve ye: this is a path that is straight.

Christ is not a God:

The Holy Quran says: "And behold!" Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary!" Do Thou didst say men, worship me and my mother as gods in the exception of Allah.? "He will tell:" glory to you! I could never say what had no right (to say). He said such a thing, you do not fact would have known. Thou knowest what is in my heart, you know what is not yours. For thou knowest in full all that is hidden. "Never I told them something other than what you command tell me, to know, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord';" and I was a witness over them while he dwelt among them; When you take me you were up watchdog on them, and thou art witness of all things. "If you punish them, are thy servant: If you forgive them, thou art the regret in power, the wise."

"The Holy Quran says:" they blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary". But Christ said: "Oh children of Israel!" "worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord". Who joins other gods with Allah, - wing will be banning the garden and the fire will be his abode. There to the doers of evil to help anyone. They blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no God except Allah one. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), say a severe penalty will suffer the blasphemers among them.

The Holy Quran says: "Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle;" many were the Apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat your (daily) food. See how Allah make his signs for them; However see what ways are disappointed the deluded away from the truth!

The Christ and Islam:

The Holy Quran says: "and remember that Jesus, the son of Mary, said:" Oh children of Israel! "I am the Apostle of Allah (sent), confirming the law (which came) before it I, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, "this is evident witchcraft!" do an evil that is greater than he who invents a lie against Allah, even as he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not those who do wrong. Its intention is to extinguish the Allah.s light (by blowing) with their mouths: wing but full (the revelation of) light, even though the unbelievers may detest (it).

Conclusion:

Ahmed and Muhammad are names of the Prophet - the blessing and peace of Allah be on him-. Thus, people who truly love Christ must be Muslim because Christ said "and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad".




Egyptian writer